AccessSurgery from McGraw-Hill Medical introduces a whole new dimension to surgical education and clinical practice. Updated regularly, this comprehensive online surgery resource enhances medical knowledge and delivers quick answers to surgical inquiries – all in one place.
Optimized for viewing on any mobile device and guided by a preeminent Advisory Board that includes two top academic experts, Gerard M. Doherty, MD and F. Charles Brunicardi, MD, AccessSurgery is the field’s most trusted surgery resource.
AccessSurgery provides medical students with a variety of resources needed to excel in their surgery clerkship; assists residents in gaining instant access to videos, self-assessment, and leading surgical textbooks that will establish an important foundation for learning; enables clinical instructors to create, track and report their students’ progress through a Custom Curriculum tool that eases workflow and incorporates our Simbionix™ curriculum; and allows practicing surgeons to brush up on their medical knowledge when studying for their Maintenance of Certification Exam.
Why is AccessSurgery unique?
AccessSurgery provides unique benefits that deliver indispensable support in resident education and clinical practice through these exclusive interactive features:
- Leading surgical textbooks – Fully-searchable surgical references including the world’s leading texts, Schwartz’s Principles of Surgery and Zollinger’s Atlas of Surgical Operations.
- Instructional videos – A unique collection of surgical videos and animations goes inside the anatomy to show step-by-step how to perform basic and advanced surgical procedures – as demonstrated by the world’s preeminent surgeons.
- 16,000+ high quality full-color images – An extensive collection of images to assist in visual diagnosis, and step-by-step procedures.
- Interactive Board Review – More than 3,000 ABSITE-style review Q&A designed to help residents and clerks prepare for exams.
- Integrated Drug Database - Look up dosing, indications, and adverse reactions quickly for generic and brand-name drugs, and print out patient handouts available in both English and Spanish.
- Clerkship Corner – An invaluable resource that brings together all clerkship specific resources, including text references, case files, and videos on essential concepts and procedures clerks may observe or assist in during their rotation.
- Custom Curriculum – This powerful online tool helps ease the workflow for surgery program directors by customizing and managing resident training from one convenient site.
Stay on top of what’s new with AccessSurgery through our FREE eNewsletter.
Trademarks: The McGraw-Hill Education logo, AccessSurgery, and related trade dress are trademarks or registered trademarks of McGraw-Hill Education and/or its affiliates in the United States and other countries, and may not be used without written permission. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. McGraw-Hill Education is not associated with any products or vendor mentioned in AccessSurgery.